Monday, October 29, 2007

Shiny Teeth

Friday started off like no other day for Tristan. He had an appointment with the dentist! He was so excited. I mean, it only took his parents three years to get him there! I say we were just waiting for the right dentist (well, he's been there for a year or two!). He had so much fun playing in the bus in the waiting area.
Then we went back for the cleaning. Tristan thought it was really cool that he could watch the Backyardigans on the ceiling. He noticed the t.v. on the ceiling right away!
The hygenist cleaned his teeth, and he held his mouth open like a pro. Then Dr. Massey came in and checked his "big giant teeth with his little bitty mirror" (Tristan's words), did some other work on his chompers, and complimented the great care his mommy and daddy have taken with his teeth (props to us!).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
During all of this, Asher was being so great!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Since Tristan did so great while having his teeth cleaned, he got to pick a prize! Of course, the one he wanted happened to be out of order (kids just sense these things, don't they?).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And finally, here he is sharing his shiny teeth!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tristan is getting to be so very tall. I'm so excited to see you have a blog. I will definitely be checking it often since I don't get to see y'all much anymore. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I will be posting my notes from the second day soon.

MorningSong said...

HC loved watching Nickolodean too while at the dentist but a tv ON the ceiling??? WOW! Where did you go?? That sounds fancy and looks kid friendly! We took 4 years to take HC! haha Don't feel bad!

annieck said...

We took him to Trussville Pediatric Dentistry. It's by Pump it Up in Trussville. Dr. Massey and his staff are great, and Tristan loved the office and all the t.v.s on the ceiling!

The Hairstons said...

I almost bought the outfit that Tristan is wearing in that picture (from Old Navy) today...but I almost got the red one.
Looks like Tristan did GREAT at the dentist!! Seeing how great he did, I need to schedule an appt. soon for my boys.