Monday, March 3, 2008

A Fun Reunion

I finally made it! After a day filled with cleat-shopping, t-ball practice, and rushing around, I finally was able to get together with some of my most favorite people: Stacy, Ellen, Holly, Illy, and Jennifer. We all went to college together and were pledge sisters in Alpha Gam. We don't get to see each other much because we all live in different areas of the south. We try to get together when we can, but with all our busy schedules, it doesn't happen as much as we would like.
We've had last weekend planned for at least a month or two, but wouldn't you know it...at the last minute, Channing had a seminar that he just had to go to. That left me to deal with Tristan's cleat-shopping and t-ball practice. The girls were here the whole weekend, and I only got to see them for dinner. :( Next time I'm going to do what Holly recommended and stay with them wherever they're staying...even if it is close to my home.
Although I only got to spend a tiny bit of time with them, I had so much fun. It was such a breath of fresh air to catch up with old friends. It made me realize that I need to do a better job of keeping in touch and figuring out ways to get together. I love these girls so much but have been terrible about keeping in touch. I am vowing to change. Hold me to it! :)

0 comments: