Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Little Encouragement

For those of you who may be struggling with something that seems like an impossible situation, I came across this today, and it brought me so much hope. Check it out:

Indeed, in our hearts we felt the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead. He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and He will deliver us. On Him, we have set our hope that He will continue to deliver us,
as you help us by your prayers...

2 Corinthians 1:9-11

If you're struggling with something, don't give up. God may just be showing you that He wants you to completely rely on Him. As tough as it may be to let go, that is what you need to do. I know it's what I need to do.
Thanks, Lord, for this powerful reminder and for the hope you give me. In Jesus' name, Amen.

0 comments: