Thursday, April 24, 2008

More About Ash

One of Asher's favorite things to do these days is to climb the stairs. On more than one occasion, we've found him halfway to the top. We have quickly learned that we can't leave him unattended for more than 20 seconds! Here is a picture of him 1/4 of the way up...before we put a barrier at the bottom...Do you see how proud he was of himself? He is such a sneakster!

In the picture below, you can see that it is official...I'm going to have two curly-headed little boys! Long before Asher was born, I predicted that I would have a brown-eyed boy who looked like me (because Tristan is blue-eyed but looks exactly like his daddy! Channing has brown eyes, and that is the only difference between those two). I was right about the brown eyes, and a lot of people tell me that Asher looks like me; however, I was wrong about the hair. I predicted straight hair. He is definitely getting curls...waaaay earlier than Tristan did. This picture isn't the best, but it shows some curls:

4 comments:

The Hairstons said...

So cute!! I like to believe that he gets the curls from me!! ha! =)

annieck said...

I think he does, Aunt Leisha! Thanks for sharing your beautiful curls!!! :) I bet Baby Hairston #3 will have curls too. :)

Rachael said...

I love those curls!!! Asher's hair is getting so long. :) :) So precious!

AngelGirl said...

i love the curly hair!!! so precious!!!