Thursday, April 17, 2008

Reason #101 Not to Bring Your Kids to Work

Mess

Photobucket

To all those who tell me how lucky I am to have my kiddos at work, check out my daily mess from Asher. I get to clean up messes like this SEVERAL times a day. Yep, lucky me! :)

Oh, and SORRY for the page of women's bras on the picture. I didn't even notice that until I posted the shots. Among the many things Asher got into was my coupon insert from Sunday's paper. Apparently bras were included in that. Lovely, right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember when it was tristan leaving those messes.

The Hairstons said...

He's so precious!

Rachael said...

How hilarious!!!

Unknown said...

OH NO! How can you be mad at that face though?

annieck said...

Tracie, SO true! He made the EXACT kinds of messes Asher makes today. Funny how that works, huh?
Luke, you're right! I can only be upset for a minute. He looks at me with those innocent doe eyes, and I cave!