Wednesday, April 2, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E...MICKEY MOUSE!

Today is the day our family has been waiting for. It's time for our big family trip to DISNEY WORLD!!! Tristan can hardly wait. Each morning over the past week, he's woken up only to be disappointed to find out that it was not the day for Disney. This morning was different, though. This morning was THE morning!!! Tristan woke up KNOWING that today is the day that we're flying to DW with one of his most favorite people in the world, his cousin, MRK.
This will be his second trip. Channing's parents are taking us this year, but they also took us last year. Last year's trip, however, did not have the added excitement of having MRK along. That makes this year's trip extra special. All in all, there are 15 of us going on this trip. Yep, that's what I said...15!!! I'm sure the vacation will include its fair share of chaos, but I know it will be a blast.
If you think about it, please say a prayer for our trip. This is Asher's first plane trip, and I'm a little nervous about how he'll behave on the plane (he's usually pretty mellow, but you never know). I'm also slightly uncertain about the behavior of all the little ones (There are 6 kids ages 5 and under flying together).

3 comments:

The Hairstons said...

I know you all must be so excited!! Have a great trip!!!

MorningSong said...

Safe travels! Have fun!! I pray the kids will be mellow during the flights and in the coming/going from place to place!!!!!!!

Fun Fun FUN!

Brandy said...

Wow! I hope you guys are having fun and the flight went well! You are a brave woman to go on vacation with that many people!