Thursday, January 29, 2009

41 Seconds and a MUST SEE

I saw this on Fox News last night and really struck me. Check it out:



I don't know if you've taken the time or have had the chance to check out the official White House website, but I encourage you to do so. Some of President Obama's plans are incredibly destructive. This was taken from our president's agenda, "He has been a consistent champion of reproductive choice and will make preserving women's rights under Roe v. Wade a priority in his Adminstration. He opposes any constitutional amendment to overturn the Supreme Court's decision in that case."

That means, my friends, that if President Obama gets his way, and Roe v. Wade is upheld, all abortion laws go out the window. So if a 13 year old girl wants to have an abortion, she can do so with NO parental consent. Women and children (a 13 year old girl is a child) can go for an abortion, and no one has to explain the process, the negative ramifications, the fact that they are killing their children...nothing. They have to explain nothing. They don't have to offer alternatives. They can simply go in, take out the child, and that's that.
That also means that we will see more late term abortions.

Listen, I support and pray for my president; however, I cannot support this. As you can see from the you tube video, many would have suggested his mother abort him. Can you imagine? Stand up for those who can not speak for themselves. Pray for President Obama. Pray that he will be convicted and will choose life. Contact your local representatives. Sign the petitions that come your way. Make a difference.

Thanks, everyone. I am so passionate about this, especially about young girls doing something that they may forever regret. I am passionate about keeping late-term abortions from happening. To me, it is no different than a young teenage mother having her child and putting it in a dumpster. Many of these late-term abortions have babies who could have survived outside the womb when the abortions were performed.

Ok, that's it. I will say no more. President Obama, I'm so sure you read my blog, I am praying for you and your beautiful family, and I appreciate your service to our country. I pray that God will lead and guide you in truth and justice. I pray that your God-given convictions will lead you as you govern our country.

3 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Amen. And what a great video! I hope he sees that!! (Maybe not on your blog, but possibly from Fox News, you know?) :-)

shlane said...

Awesome video! Thanks for sharing that.

holly said...

didn't know if you knew this, but this ad was rejected by NBC for a super bowl commercial.