Saturday, January 24, 2009

Will You Please...

...pray for this sweet family?

Prayers for Owen
(this is a link to her blog detailing what is going on)

I found out yesterday that one of my sorority sisters' baby needs our prayers. It was discovered that he has an inoperable brain tumor. He has already had one surgery to remove some of the fluid build-up on his brain. Currently the family is waiting on a doctor to review the case.

Please pray for this sweet sweet family. I cannot fathom watching one of my babies get sick. This is something that has been on my heart in recent weeks, and then to see a sweet friend dealing with it completely breaks my heart. However, according to James 5:15, "And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up", I have faith that little Owen will be healed. So I am asking you to join me and countless others in lifting little Owen, his family, and the doctors dealing with his case up in prayer. God hears us all!

Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.–Matthew 18:20

Thank you, and may God bless you and your family as you intercede for this one.

2 comments:

Shasta said...

I will be praying for that sweet little boy and his family!

mandy smith said...

Thanks for sharing this Annie, we will be praying for him!