Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Random Post

I just have to say...this weather has been BEAUTIFUL! It feels like a spring day outside!!! Currently, the thunder is rolling in, and it's brought lightning with it. Bye bye spring weather. However, I am a huge fan of thunderstorms, so I'm thrilled about that part. Sadly, the week will get colder, but I've enjoyed this spring weather while we've had it.
Congratulations, LSU. I must admit, I couldn't pull for you, but I didn't pull against you either. I'm glad the SEC was represented well.
Ok, goodnight all!

3 comments:

MorningSong said...

On behalf of LSU I thank you!! :)

Rain drops keep falling on my head!
Love love love the smell of rain!

Blessings!!

The Park Wife said...

Rain is gone here too and it is colder now.

But, we did have a beautiful sunset last night!
The Park Wife

Brandi said...

I had no idea you were a fan of thunderstorms. I must admit, I am a fan too. I get excited when it is the daytime and I can see the clouds rolling in. I think I may have missed my calling to be a meterologist. Although they have terrible hours. I think we will get a fun day of storms tomorrow. Enjoy!