Monday, June 16, 2008

Check it Out

It is totally changing my life. Check it out!

One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism...

The Church

From Sydney to Memphis to Karachi to Phoenix, churches all over the world are standing together like never before.

One Prayer is unifying churches from all over the globe to stand together and promote unity in the body of Christ.

Our church is one of 1,479 churches participating in this AWESOME movement. It's only been two weeks, but it has literally changed my life!

To watch last week's AWESOME message, click the following link:

ONE Prayer

Both weeks are on the site and both are GREAT. I encourage you to take time to watch each of them, but if you're in a pinch for time, last week's was SUPER GREAT!

Also, click the picture above to visit the ONE prayer website to see how others are being impacted by this series and how you can be praying for the needs of others. AND if you have a need, it's a great place to post it and know that thousands around the world will be praying for you.


2 comments:

Brandy said...

Annie,
Hi. I wanted to let you know that Brian and I went to COH here in AU this past Sunday. We have been visiting another church here in town for a while and well we were running late and ended up at COH. Yeah-we did not leave home knowing we were going there-but did, and the message(I DO need to be more obedient!) and church were AWESOME!

annieck said...

AWESOME!!! I'm SO excited! Channing and I ABSOLUTELY love it there! My life and relationship with God has TOTALLY changed since we started going there four years ago. In the past, I never thought I would be one who would be excited about church, serving God, and being in love with Him. I am SO thankful for our church.
Again, glad you liked it. Even if you don't end up there, I hope you find a church that you LOVE. It makes SUCH a difference!!! :)