Thursday, June 26, 2008

Publix Shoppers, Have I Got a Tip for You

Since becoming a frugal shopper a few months back, I have learned to love two major stores, CVS and Publix. This came as a huge surprise to me because I assumed that both stores were on the super pricey side to shop. As a matter of fact, when I lived in Atlanta, I LOVED to shop at Publix but didn't go much because of their higher prices. Thanks to all that I've learned about deals, CVS and Publix have become two stores at the top of my list of favorite places to shop. Both have AMAZING deals, and Publix, specifically, has SO many great policies that there is no reason not to shop there. I HEART Publix!!!

Seeing as how much I HEART Publix, you can imagine how thrilled I was to happen upon a super fantastic blog today. The blog is Fiddledeedee, and it is FABULOUS for lots of things, but specifically for Publix deals! Sarah has totally laid out all the deals into three categories:

PUBLIX Shoppers: for this week's deals with PRINTABLE coupons


PUBLIX Shoppers: for this week's deals with NON-printable coupons

PUBLIX Shoppers: For this week's BOGO sales

If you love Publix as much as I do or just want to learn more about this week's deals, stop by Sarah's page. She's a fellow southerner. Gotta love that!

9 comments:

holly said...

thanks nannie! i've been doing the publix thing too. it used to be a luxury for me, but with coupons and bogos, it's cheaper than walmart...and I don't have to load my groceries in the car ;O

Nathan and Rachel Greenfield said...

annie- your blog looks GREAT!

love your updates- asher looks so cute walking and by the way- ew about sticking his hands in a pee filled toilet!! oh the joys to come!

love
rach

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Wow - thanks for the shout out and link!

I love your blog and music by the way! It looks like we have some things in common...including a great love for Publix of course :)

Rachael said...

Thanks, Annie! I will be sure to check this out!

The Hairstons said...

I so much wish that I was more of a frugal shopper! With the 3 little one's, I need to try to make more of an effort than I do. You are so good! Thank you for the links!

LeAnne said...

what a great tip, annie. I *heart* publix too....this blog you found makes it super easy to get organized before a publix run. looks like you are really doing a great job with the frugal shopping...awesome.

Brandi said...

Does our local Publix take the printable coupons? I can't wait for your small group this fall!!!

annieck said...

They do. AND they accept any competitor's coupon. Publix is the greatest!!!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Yes- I heart publix with ALL my heart. We have 2 near us and I go out of my way to go to my favorite one. I know all the baggers and cashiers. They ask where my children are if they're not with me. Really- I live there. So sad.
I can't wait to check out this site!