Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I love this time of year! College football, changing leaves, cool air, pumpkin patches...it's all fabulous! Tristan and Asher are on fall break from school, so today, I decided to take them to a pumpkin patch. Tristan and I went to a pumpkin patch last week with his school, and it was fun, but this one was so much better! It was more open, clean, and had lots more to do, not to mention better pumpkins. :)

We met up with two of my favorite people, Jennifer and her beautiful little girl, Audrey. Jennifer is one of my very best friends and one of the most beautiful people (inside and out) that you'll ever meet. We met in college and have been best friends ever since. Though we live a couple of hours apart and don't get to see each other much, when we are able to get together, we always pick up right where we left off. I thank God for such a wonderful friend!

Anyway, on to my pumpkin patch pictures. Today is just a sneak peek. These are the pictures taken with my phone. I have some even cuter ones on my camera. Too bad my home computer is from the ice age and won't let me upload them. Hopefully I can get them up soon. I know you're DYING to see them! :)

This first picture is beautiful Audrey and the pumpkin she picked. I could just eat her up! She is so adorable and cute to watch. She instantly clicked with Tristan and followed him everywhere. She told Jennifer that Tristan is her best friend. I LOVE it! Maybe I can get them to save her for Tristan for marriage one day. That's not too much to ask, right??? :)
Here is Asher and his pumpkin. He was so proud! He wanted to carry it everywhere and did. Sadly, I didn't get a picture of Tristan with his pumpkin. :( He picked a really big one and had a hard time picking it up. Plus, I was trying to manage Rhiannon in her sling (while other women offered their "advice" and opinions about me carrying "him" in a sling) and keep Asher from wandering off (which he often did).

Stay tuned for more exciting updates about our Thursday at the pumpkin patch!

2 comments:

Donna said...

is this Delaney you are talking about? Her baby girl is precious! Love the pic of all three of your babies! And fall is my favorite time of year for sure!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Adorable! I know y'all had a blast!!