Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Favorite Things

Sarah at Fiddledeedee hosts 'My Favorite Things' every week and invites others to post theirs. I only participate sporadically. Anyway, my favorite thing this week is V8 Fusion juice. I originally tried it as a sample at Sams Club. Prior to actually tasting it, I assumed I wouldn't like it because I don't like V8 splash. However, I was pleasantly surprised. V8 Fusion is SO YUMMY!!!
If you haven't tried it, try it today. You'll be glad you did. It has fruits and vegetables in it. :) My favorite is the one with acai berry, but the blueberry pomegranate is tasty too. Oh, and one super important point about V8 Fusion that varies from V8 Splash...there's NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP in the juice. FANTASTIC!

1 comments:

The Hoppers said...

I was just getting ready to do something like this on my blog! Check out my favorite thing for this week (and through the holidays).