Monday, April 20, 2009

Is There Anything Sweeter?

On night two or three (I can't believe I forget which one) of Asher sleeping in his new room with his big brother, I went in to check on him, and this is what I found. Thing is, Asher doesn't sleep with anyone...seriously, I've tried sleeping with him several times, he won't. At some point, he crawled up in bed with his big brother, who he dearly loves, and fell asleep snugging him.
My heart totally melted. There is nothing sweeter.

Thank you, God, for my sweet boys. Thank you that, although they have their moments, they really do love each other. I am so blessed!

11 comments:

The Hairstons said...

That is the most precious thing ever! I love those boys!

Ole Miss Mom said...

That is so cute...did he crawl up there from the trundle??

Amber Brockett said...

That is just precious!! Dont you just hope they will always be best friends???

annieck said...

Thanks, ladies! Lindsay, he did crawl up from the trundle. It was just so amazing because he only likes to sleep alone.

Rachael said...

That is one of the most precious things I have ever seen. Didn't you just want to cuddle up with both of them when you saw this? How sweet!!!

Nathan and Rachel Greenfield said...

unbelievably adorable

Unknown said...

aaaaaaawwwwwww!!!!!!

Jeremy and Michelle said...

so sweet - I hope I have this to look forward to :)

Anonymous said...

love it... The love Addison has for her big sis is amazing. Nothing warms a mamas heart like her babies loving on one another.

jenniferbernheim said...

Too cute Annie! You are so blessed to have such loving boys and they are blessed to have you and Channing- I can hear your love for them through the words you blog.

Donna said...

I love, love, love that picture. How precious!!!! P.S. Happy b'day Asher! Looks like you had a super-fun day!