Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Where Does One Find the Time?

So for the past few months, I have been a terrible blogger. I just haven't the time to keep up with it. I mean, where does one with two kids, one on the way, and a job find the time? If you figure it out, let me know. I mean, I have tons of pictures that I want to upload and share. We've done lots of fun things I want to document, I just haven't had the time to do it. Hopefully I'll catch up soon because I don't scrapbook. The whole point of my blog was to document my kids' lives. Oh well. Soon, I'll catch up soon.

In other news, I went to the doc today and found out that Rhiannon is exactly the same size (ok, maybe she's not...who knows...but my belly is) as Asher was at this point. I had my doctor check and compare, and he said that I am measuring exactly the same. He said Tristan measured one cm smaller at this point. SOOOOO...looks like she's going to be a big baby. I'm hoping she won't be late. Asher was nine pounds at eight days late. If Rhiannon is right on time, maybe she'll be more in Tristan's range (8 lb 10 oz). That sounds GREAT to me! I'm just hoping she's not 10 pounds or more. That makes natural childbirth sound incredibly unappealing. ;)

I hope to post some pictures of my sweet family this week. I have pictures from Tristan's party, pictures of our new sweet "family" addition, Ansley Mitchell. She was born last week to our close friends, Jon and Karen. I have pictures from Tristan's t-ball games, pictures from Easter. I have lots to do, but who knows if I'll ever do it. In the meantime, I hope you have a fantastic day!!! Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

jenniferbernheim said...

I have the same challenge Annie - but I only have one child! I can't imagine having just about three children and a job. Kudos to you for all that you do to!

Donna said...

I hate it when I don't have time to blog or read other people's- life is moving so fast! Hope you are enjoying t-ball- I am loving it!

LeAnne said...

listen, i posted our Christmas pictures in February:) we'll be looking forward to the pictures whenever you get to it!!

Hickman Family said...

I am so scared this may happen to me!! But so far, I'm so terribly addicted! Just wanted you to know that I love your blog! Love your random thoughts!! They are fantastic!! So glad to know you are blogging!! I really can't believe how many people are doing it!