Friday, May 1, 2009

Facebook Fridays

While it's still Friday, I thought I better get my most notable facebook update for the week posted. For an complete explanation of 'Facebook Fridays', check out this previous post.

Here are this week's updates:

____________ is thinkin' that with the Swine Flu causin' pandemic fear, somebody somewhere is gonna start robbin' banks by wavin' a piece of bacon in the air...

Ok, let me share one more:

_____________ hmmmmm...

GREAT update. Hope you didn't rush to your computer for that one. ;)

What notable update has one of your facebook friends made this week? It can be good, bad, annoying, pointless, funny, etc.

3 comments:

mjs said...

Hey Annie, You probably have plenty of book suggestions by now, but for a pretty short, really awesome read, try Shop Girl by Steve Martin. I listened to the audiobook, which he read and it was fantastic. The movie is pretty much an insult to the book, so if you've seen the movie and didn't like, you would still like the book :) Not sure if you like listening to books in the car, etc, but if so, I would highly recommend listening to it...Steve Martin rocks it. I love keeping up with your blog. So excited to hear all about Miss Rhiannon when she arrives!

LeAnne said...

hmmmm.....

Rachael said...

Okay...I know it's not Friday, but this is SOOO funny that I HAD to leave a comment. A friend of ours just posted this "_______ just spent his middle class tax cut on a blow pop from the gas station. Thank you Mr. President for helping me stimulate the economy."
HA HA HA HA!