Friday, November 28, 2008

It's November 28, and I'm Thankful For...

...the time I am being able to spend in Ozark with my family.

I don't have a picture today because I am posting this early, and I haven't had a chance to take pictures with my family yet. Thing is, I already know that I am so thankful for this break and for the time I am able to spend with my family. I wish I could see them more, but I will settle for what I can get.

So you probably won't hear from me until Monday. Then I'll start my "Christmas Traditions". I'm really excited about this! Each day in December (give or take a day), I'm going to be posting one of our family's Christmas traditions. I hope it will get you thinking about your family traditions and possibly that it will encourage you to share some of yours. Your traditions could spark traditions in other families! What a blessing!!!

I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!!!

0 comments: