Monday, November 19, 2007

Brothers

These are my two favorite boys in the whole wide world! Every day, I love them more and more. Watching the two of them bond always amazes me. Asher is only 7 months old, but he and Tristan already are so close. Every day when Asher wakes up, Tristan is thrilled. He immediately starts asking for "Little Tiny" to come snug him on the couch. Since Asher isn't all that big into "snugging", it only lasts a moment, but that moment makes Tristan so happy. There have been many days when I've been busy cleaning, and I look downstairs to see Tristan sitting right next to Asher while he watches his shows.
In the beginning, Tristan was really rough with Asher and pretty envious of all the extra attention that he got. I worried that things would stay difficult and that the boys wouldn't bond. However, they really have become the best of friends...at ages three and 7 months!
I realize there are lots of tough times to come...fights, tattling, annoying each other, but I also know that there will be lots more bonding.
I am so proud of my boys...my brothers...two of my best friends. :)


2 comments:

The Hairstons said...

Isn't if fun to watch them together? It only gets better from here =)

annieck said...

I absolutely love it! I know it will be tough too, but it is so amazing how much Tristan loves and accepts him. Of course, Asher loves him too. I could watch them all day!!!