Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What?!

Ok, I know this is really weird, but I have to post this! I was just looking at my Sitemeter because I think it's neat to see what part of the world has happened upon my page, and one visit I got was from another state. That's pretty cool, but the strangest thing is how they found my page. They typed these search words in google:

picture of a lil black boy standing beside a thanksgiving turkey

What?! Ok...what a strange search! For the life of me, I can't imagine what they were looking for. Well, I guess I do know...
a lil black boy standing beside a thanksgiving turkey.
Anyway, I thought that was really strange. I've just never typed in "a little white boy standing on a slide" or a "little hispanic boy eating an icecream" or "a little black boy sitting on a swing". I felt taken back to the North and the South movie (remember that? the Patrick Swayze civil war movie.).
I just thought it was funny and strange. Ok, that's all.

1 comments:

Rachael said...

That is strange! How can you tell that? I would LOVE to see how some people find my blog.