Monday, September 15, 2008

Marvelous Monday

Today was a great day, a really great day. First off, the weather was glorious! Nice, cool fall weather...next to rainy days, my absolute favorite weather. Channing and I started our small group, The Bait of Satan, tonight with some really neat people. It's an awesome curriculum, and we're looking forward to a fun semester with new friends. AND today I was able to confirm that I'm going to the beach for a girls' weekend. Woo hoo! I am looking SO forward to it!!! I'm going to be hanging out at the beach with some of my dearest and most beloved friends. These ladies not only are my sorority sisters, but they are best friends that, no matter how much time goes by between phone calls and visits, we always manage to pick up right where we left off. A weekend with them is just what I need!!!
So anyway, today has been a wonderful wonderful day. I hope your Monday was just as great. If not, I hope and pray that tomorrow is better!
Blessings!

0 comments: