Sunday, September 14, 2008

Walk the Line

Today's Church of the Highlands service was one of the best services I have ever attended. I don't know if it's because the sermon centered around one of my all time favorite movies, Walk the Line, or if it was because it had some focus on the life of Johnny Cash (who is on my list of people I look forward to meeting in heaven), but it was a fantastic service. It was incredibly inspiring. During the message, I feel like I got some confirmations from the Lord on some things He's leading me to do. I LOVE when that happens!

If you live in the Birmingham area, I strongly encourage you to attend tonight's 6:00 service. Even if you have a home church of your own, this is one service you don't want to miss. You won't be able to watch or listen to it online because of copyright laws and use of the movie clips, so if you want to see what I'm talking about, you must go tonight. You'll be glad you did! Oh! AND they'll have FREE popcorn, drinks, and candy at tonight's service. You can't beat that!

Seriously, one of my favorite messages and services EVER!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad b/c I didn't get to go to a service yesterday. Boo. I heard it was great from others too.