Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


From our family to yours, we hope your Valentine's Day is EXTRA special!!!
This is Asher's very first Valentine's Day!!! I love you little man! I hope your first Valentine's Day delights your heart! You and your brother are such wonderful blessings to your daddy and me. We love you both with every ounce of our hearts!!!
Just another quick shot of my baby! I want to post more of Tristan (especially since it's impossible to get a good shot of the two boys together), but he's at school celebrating Valentine's Day with his friends. He could hardly wait to get there. He was so excited about taking Valentines for all his classmates and about the V Day party. I'm sure he'll be bouncing off the walls when we pick him up.
And to all of you, give your loved ones an extra special hug and kiss today. Take time to remember your many blessings and how much your loved ones mean to you. AND make sure you take time to reflect on God's love for you. There is no greater love.
In Isaiah 44:2, God says, "I am your Creator. You were in My care before you were born." He goes on to say in 46:3-4, "I have carried you since you were born; I have taken care of you from your birth. Even when you are old, I will be the same. Even when your hair has turned gray, I will take care of you. I made you and will take care of you." And according to 1 Corinthians 2:9, No mere man has ever seen, heard or even imagined what wonderful things God has ready for those who love the Lord.
I hope you feel God's love today. Make sure you don't forget to love on Him today too!

2 comments:

The Hairstons said...

Asher is getting so big!! I love that sweet smile!

Summer Kempfer said...

annie- it was fun to find your blog! i cannot believe how big the boys have gotten! hope and pray life is wonderful...it looks like it from the pics!!! summer