Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wet Kisses

Last weekend, we were in Ozark visiting NaNa, PaPa, and Aunt Tay (aka Tori). While there, someone took a special liking to Asher...This is Abby, my parents' and sister's dog. The whole time we were there, she was dying to get a hold of Asher. When she saw an opening, she seized the opportunity. Asher loved playing with her, but he didn't particularly like the French kisses!Gross, right? I assure you, I didn't just stand there and let the dog lick my innocent little baby on the mouth. When I was taking the picture, she wasn't doing that. It happened as my camera clicked. She's quick with the tongue!

3 comments:

AngelGirl said...

hahaha!!! that is SOOOOOO gross!!! but at least you know what she wasn't recovering from a fever, right?

annieck said...

Exactly! Now THAT would be gross!
As a matter of fact, that lady was in the office yesterday and kept trying to hold him, and I kept saying, "He's just really attached to his mommy right now." I thought she would never give up!

The Hairstons said...

I have to say, that makes me a little sick to my stomach but it makes me more sick to think of Asher's hands being in some strange woman's mouth! Disgusting! What was she thinking?!