Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm a 'Lost' Addict

I am a HUGE fan of the show Lost. It is, by far, my most favorite show. I have looked forward to this season for months, and it's finally here. There have been three episodes (I think that's right), and so far, I have not been disappointed. I am totally hooked and am dying to find out exactly what is going on.

I was so proud of myself after tonight's episode because I actually had a couple of correct predictions (which rarely happens for me on that show). I told Channing at the middle of the show that Kate has Claire's son, Aaron, and lo and behold...at the end of the show, she hugged him and called him Aaron. Yea, me! I also predicted that the person on the helicopter that took Sayid and Desmond is Ben's spy. I'm not sure of the outcome on that one just yet, but based on the previews, I think I'm right. Woo hoo!

For those of you who don't watch Lost, I have probably completely lost you on this post. SORRY! If you are a fellow Lostie, you totally get where I'm coming from. The show is GRRRREAT!

2 comments:

Ole Miss Mom said...

I am DEFINITELY a fellow 'Lostie'! I LOVE IT...have followed it from the beginning. This season is starting off really good - i love the flashforwards!

annieck said...

I, too, have followed it from the beginning, and the thought of missing an episode stresses me out.
The flash forwards are so cool! I was a little slow to catch on during last season's final episode. When they did the first flash forward, I was so confused. It wasn't until the preview of this season that I realized what was going on. I am totally hooked!