Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Love This Stuff!

I have to share with you my new favorite product.
These things are FANTASTIC! I have used Cascade Complete dishwasher detergent for the past few years, and recently I was visiting a friend who uses Electrasol tabs. I noticed she was sticking her dishes into her dishwasher without getting every little speck of food off. I was amazed and complimented her on having such a great dishwasher that would get all the food off. She then told me it's not the dishwasher, it's the Electrasol tabs. So, I thought I would give them a try. The verdict...they are AMAZING! I have always had to get every single thing off my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher, but I no longer have to. They get my dishes SO clean! I researched them online (as I do so many things I use) and found that they are the consumers #1 pick for dishwasher detergent. I have to say, I whole-heartedly agree. If you're looking for a great detergent, you can't go wrong with Electrasol.
Electrasol, you can put my check in the mail now. ;D

6 comments:

The Hairstons said...

I'm a Cascade complete girl too but I may have to give these a try!

Karen said...

That's so funny Annie! I was with you when we were discussing this at Ashley's house and I started buying them right after that. I, too, have been quite impressed. However, the obsessive part of me can barely stand not getting every ounce of food scrubbed off first still! :) I'm glad to see we have both found a product we love! Don't you think this would make a super commercial?

annieck said...

Karen, that is so funny that you started using them too! They are so great! Electrasol really should contact us for a commercial. Sales would be through the roof! ;D

Unknown said...

DORK! I'll have to tell my maid about this. Maybe she reads your blog.

Unknown said...

Who am I kidding? I don't have a dishwasher.

annieck said...

Hey Luke, send your maid over to my house! I could use one. I'll then send you the bill! I'm sure she would enjoy working for me better since I know all the good cleaning products...like all the cool people. ;D