Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I thought I would share our 2007 family Christmas shot. Isn't it great?! I think it is hilarious! We get an A for effort.
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! Ours was good, unfortunately, the boys were both very sick. Tristan is much better now, and Asher is working his way back to healthy. Although Tristan has been sick the past couple of days, he didn't let it keep him from enjoying Jesus' birthday! This was him seeing his presents for the first time.Here he is enjoying the opening of gifts.
Here is one of Tristan's favorite gifts...a blue echo harmonica. That's what he calls it anyway. His favorite movie this holiday season has been The Chipmunks Christmas Movie. He asked for a blue harmonica, and I scoured the city looking for one. Guess when I found it? Ummm...the eve of Christmas Eve! Thank you, Michaels!!!Tristan told me his favorite Christmas gift was his orange dinosaur but that his favorite surprise was his truck. His MiMi and PaPa got him this, and he was really surprised. We didn't give it to him until later in the day, and although he was sick, he still managed to take it for a quick spin...and a few CRASHES!
Here is Channing holding our two sick little boys (I'm sure he'll be thrilled that I shared this picture of him). Asher was absolutely miserable! He didn't even open one gift on Christmas day. He took a 5 hour nap that afternoon, and woke up constantly during the night. It was so sad, however, he is recovering today. As you can see, he had the energy to sneak into a gift...All in all, it was a great Christmas. Any time that we can be reminded of God's greatest gift is a blessed day. I am so thankful for Jesus and all that He has done for me, for my family, and for all of you. We don't deserve Him and His grace, but I am so thankful for it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESUS!!!
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and I equally hope you have a fabulous New Year!!! We're heading to Highlands, NC today and won't be back until next week.
Happy New Year!

1 comments:

MorningSong said...

Looks like a fun time in spite of the sickness!! Glad you had a great Christmas! We did too! We finally made it back from our speed trips to Houston and BR! Whew! Tiring!

Blessings!!!