Friday, December 14, 2007

You Hear It?

Do you hear that sound? Shhhhhh....listen closely. It's the angels singing. I actually got to sleep last night! Hallelujah! I was in bed, t.v. off by 10:30 (it would have been much earlier, but I had to help Channing at the office last night). Prior to last night, I had a couple of rough nights and was beginning to think I would never get any rest. However, last night was fabulous! I put Asher down around 8, and he allowed me to sleep until 6!!! Then, like the wonderful baby he is, he went back to sleep after eating, so I did too!!!! Woo hoo! I feel SO MUCH better today! I feel like I'll be a better light for God, a better wife for my hubby, and a better mommy to my boys today. I feel like a whole new person.
Ok, that's all. I know...boring, right. I just feel so refreshed!!! I'm glad because we're going to a live nativity tonight, and I want to take it all in with fresh eyes.

2 comments:

The Hairstons said...

I'm glad that you finally got some much needed rest!

Ole Miss Mom said...

Isn't it refreshing! I bet you feel like a new person! Have a great weekend!