Sunday, December 23, 2007

She's Got Talent!

My great friend, Leisha, is one of the most talented people I know. There isn't much she can't do. Without any formal training, she takes beautiful pictures, creates artistic masterpieces any time she deigns a card or invitation, and can work wonders in homes, with diaper bags, you name it...she can do it. Here are some recent pictures she took of my boys:
The first picture is of Asher and Leisha's youngest son, Eli. Isn't Eli precious?!
Here's Tristan! She actually got him to smile...a HUGE accomplishment . It is something most photographers cannot accomplish. I can't even accomplish it much. Great job, Leish! Here's my Ash Be-Dash!
Here is Asher with Leisha's oldest son, Sam. He is such a doll!
Look how happy Tristan looks. Seriously...HUGE accomplishment!

1 comments:

The Hairstons said...

Wow! Flattery gets you everywhere! =)
Your boys are so photogenic, they make anyone look like a good photographer! They are precious!