Tuesday, December 4, 2007

WOW!

Ok, so I know you're probably wondering if I'm trying to set some kind of record for the amount of posts I can make in one day. Seriously, what is my deal?! Ha! I just came across something that I had to share.
I just spent some time with God and professed my sincere regret for being so impulsive today and asked Him to forgive me and to allow me to learn from my mistakes. I prayed lots of other stuff but let's get to the answer...
So after talking with God, I got back into my faith study. As I was studying the book of 2 Corinthians and what God had to say about faith, He led me past my faith verse and into forgiveness.
2 Corinthians 5:19 in The Living Bible says For God was in Christ, restoring the world to Himself, no longer counting men's sins against them but blotting them out. This is the wonderful message He has given us to tell others.
Then a little further down in 2 Corinthians 5:21 (I love the beautiful description here) For God took the sinless Christ and poured into Him our sins. Then, in exchange, He poured God's goodness into us!
WOW! I LOVE those words!!! People, God was confirming what I already knew to be true but what Satan wants me not to accept...God has forgiven me. Not only has He forgiven me, but He has poured His goodness into me!!! AWESOME!
2 Corinthians talks about the importance of teaching others of the love and forgiveness of Christ. If any of you have not given God a chance, I encourage you to do so. He desires your heart. He is eagerly awaiting the chance to pour His loving mercies all over you. He gave His Son so that you could be forgiven. Please take Him up on His offer. You'll never get a better one.

2 comments:

MorningSong said...

God is awesome!! I didn't know this during our earlier conversation. I pray you will be released more and more from the burden you feel. You are truly a light and I see that Channing is a true man of God. Leading his family into integrity and into God's favor!

Blessing, blessing, blessing to you my friend!!

annieck said...

Yes He is!!! Tonight at church, He spoke even more...more confirmation. Praise God!
Thank you for your prayers!
Blessings to you and yours. :)